According to the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.), the size and age of the boat, as well as its horse power are the main factors determining coverage and premium. Other variables are the type and value of your craft and the water where it’s used. A sail boat 25-feet or longer would probably cost approximately 25 to 30 percent less to insure than a power boat.
We can insure all of your “toys” as well as your home, auto and life. Ask us to quote any of the following:
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)
- Jet Ski
- RV (Recreational Vehicle)
- Travel Trailer
Remember to ask about:
- Physical damage for all vehicles
- Boat values: hull, motor and trailer
- PIP (personal injury protection) for motorcycles
- Available credits- defensive drives courses, club membership
- Antique boat policies
- Replacement value, actual cash value and agreed values
- Any “young” drivers.